Disclosure in accordance with art. 13 Legislative Decree n. 196/03
with reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law “D.Lgs. 196/03” (hereinafter referred to as “privacy law”), we are herewith informing you of the following:
- Your data shall be processed by the company Arcadia Consulting S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as “Arcadia Consulting S.r.l.”) for purposes related to Arcadia Consulting S.r.l.’s activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes.
- The data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way.
- The provision of your data is obligatory.
- In case you refused to provide your data, would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in.
- Your data have been acquired through a request completed by Arcadia Consulting S.r.l. and may be processed within Arcadia Consulting S.r.l. or it may be communicated outside and/or Arcadia Consulting S.r.l.: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to and/or Arcadia Consulting S.r.l.; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Arcadia Consulting S.r.l. operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union.
- Any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law “D.Lgs. 196/03” on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article.
- Holder of the data are Arcadia Consulting S.r.l. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law “D.Lgs. 196/03”, mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
- Within the company the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is at . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Arcadia Consulting S.r.l.